Wednesday, June 2, 2010

First Post!

I've been reading a lot about blogs and thought I'd try my hand at one. What would I blog about? I love animals and share my life with so many so I thought I'd start there. Having just adopted a brand new kitten seemed the perfect reason to begin.

Currently we have two cockatiels, Aug (M) and Baby (F); a New Zealand White rabbit named Bunnicula (M) and a Netherland Dwarf rabbit named Rhapsody (F). Over the years we've had cats, birds (even a little sparrow), hedgehogs, guinea pigs, hamsters, and once a rat.

Maisie is the newest member. A tabby kitten we adopted from a local rescue organization.p[j[mtttttttttttttttttttttttttttvvp7 (<== That's Maisie's input). We're not sure how old she is. My guess is about 7 weeks. I'll share more about her soon.

Have a zoo-pendous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment